Today we’ll talk about the production of videos to use in your marketing, all the way from the planning stage to the appearance of the final product.
Casey Li is the CEO and Founder of BiteSite, a Custom Software and Video Production Firm based in Ottawa, Canada. He started the company in 2012 after years of passion for the two fields and today, BiteSite serves small to medium businesses in the Ottawa area helping them execute their vision.
Listen as Casey takes us through the steps that his production company follows for making any video. You don’t have to involve an outsourced firm to make your videos, but you can use the same principles at any scale so your final product ends up telling a story that will keep viewers engaged.
People and Products mentioned:
- One, Ten, One Hundred Videos (three 2-minute trailers that show the final results of the experiment)
- Good Will Hunting IMDB page
- Rocky IMDB page
- Indeed Commercial: The Promotion (30 sec)
- Explainer on Jump Cuts (2 min 31 sec)
- Wikipedia explanation of an MVP